BACK END DEVELOPER
Experience Required: 1+ years
Vyooha uses Node JS as primary technology stack and we are looking to add a great back-end developer to our team. If you love to play with huge lines of code and solve the challenging issues that arises in between, then this is for you.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Prior experience in either nodeJS, SailsJS, ExpressJS, Parse, React or Angular.
- Writing code that is clean, documented, and well-tested.
- Good knowledge of the REST pattern, and experience in creating API-s.
- Able to collaborate with mobile developers for API design decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, and experience in deploying apps to Heroku, AWS, Azure or any other cloud platforms.
- Passion for collaborating on open source projects.
- Basic knowledge of collaboration tools like GIT is a must.
- An active github or SO profile will be a big plus.
Experience Required: 1+ years
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Thrive to learn new technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Experience Required: 2+ years
This position is for our Kochi office where the Sales Executives will plan and built strategies and carry out the sales life cycle as per the business model. If you are hungry and determined this position is a great opportunity to grow within the organization!
- Develop and maintain customer relationship and database.
- Develop sales strategy as per the business and marketing plan.
- Generate, Qualify and convert sales leads into closures.
- Maintain sales activity and records.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Always keep an eye on the competitors, market and opportunities for businesses.
- Represent the company for trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Always review your own sales performance.
- Should be highly self-motivated and Target driven.
- Excellent communication skill (Oral, Written & presentation) is a must have.
- Good time management skills.
- Good price negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team.
If you think you’d be a fit, send us an e-mail to email@example.com with some points on why should we hire you.